Monday, February 27, 2012

About the Early Got Word?'s

The following posts are Got Word?'s which went out before this blog.  They deal primarily with Psalms and Proverbs.  If you are just getting started reading this blog you might want to read these postings first.

Got Word? comes from the concept of the old marketing plan for Got Milk?  It is our belief at Dirigo Christian Ministries, Inc. that the Word of God is of more significant nourishment then any other thing or substance.  How does this work?

Each morning you wake up and read at least one chapter of Proverbs and one chapter of Psalms.  Proverbs because it primarily deals with man's relationship to man and Psalms because it deals primarily with man's relationship to God.  You keep a notebook and write down what words "leap" off of the page to you.  This is God speaking directly to you.  I say you should ask God what he means and then write down what you believe He is saying to you.  You will be amazed at how direct God is in answering you!  Over the day you will see how this word is manifested in your life . . . a big phrase that simply means, you will see God work the word that he gave you in the morning out in your life.  By keeping a notebook you will be building up your own testimony and record of God working directly in your life.  No longer will you just have a general feeling that God is, you will know that He is for yourself!  You will have your own evidence of His working.  You will have Got Word!

I also do this in asking him questions.  I close my eyes, to be able to focus out stuff, surroundings, etc.  and then I ask God to show me the answer to specific questions.  I then open the Word and look down and start reading.  I write down what "leaps" off the pages and then ask him for the interpretation.  If I still don't understand, I keep doing the same thing until I do.  God will make it plain for you.  If you have accepted Christ to be your personal Saviour and Lord.  This bible study is primarily focused in Christ being Lord in your life.  For when you finish each day you will have come into His presence and had your life and heart exposed.  You will know what He desires of you.  You will have a choice, to follow Him as Lord or to reject Him.

You do not know the abundance of life you will experience until you allow Him to be Lord!  AS you read these Got Word?'s you will hear of my testimony, ongoing and past.  God has made my life abundant.  If you REALLY want to live read on.  But if not . . . you had better get out of here right away!

Feel free to contact me at Dirigo.Christian.Ministries@gmail.com.  I will try to get back to you within 48 to 72 hours.  I would like to say sooner, but I would rather say later than sooner.

My definition of reality is What is real is what God says, nothing more and nothing less.  If you want to experience His reality . . . then keep reading daily . . . and see if you  . . . "Got Word?"

Love yah

Murphy

PS:  The early Got Word?'s were addressed "Good morning son" and "Signed love yah, dad"  I will continue to do this, but will be adding "Good morning my daughter."  These were started as writings to Momma P (my wife of 25+ years) kids by Adam's lineage, David and Daniella, and our sons by our broader family, "in the blood" sons Jamaal and Matthew.  Together we are seamless as our definition of family includes those who are washed in the blood of Christ.  And all four of our children fit that definition.  We love each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment